Saul Warth

Sunday 13th May 2007
After raining non-stop all day, it finally seemed to have stopped this evening at 7.00pm, so I nipped down to Frampton. I have finally got my eyepiece back from Opticron and I was keen to try it. I picked it up yesterday but the focusing was seized on the scope, and after thinking about another repair bill, I managed to fix it this morning. It didn't stop raining for long, but just long enough to check the flashes at Saul Warth, where there was a cloud of c300 Swallows, House Martins, Sand Martins and Swifts, three Glossy Ibises, two drake Garganey and the Marbled Duck. On the way down the towpath, two Jays flew over the canal - I didn't see a single one all day with Andy yesterday!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Gran Canaria

Cotswold Orchids and a Garden Hobby

Todd's Canada Goose